Sunday, July 20, 2008

Awesome Ithaca Townies

So, at the movie theater at the mall (new theater), there's a thing set up where you put your coins in a loader, it goes down a ramp, and goes swirling around the thing...lemme find a picture...oh here we go, like this:



Right? Cept this one has a rotating arm that you can aim and set directions for the coins to go. As a joke, I (I think coulda been my friend) aimed the arm STRAIGHT towards the funnel drain right in the middle, thinking that whoever used the arm next would see it and aim it away, possibly wonder who would actually aim the coin right at the drain. A couple walked up like 20 seconds after the funky aim, girl gets a coin, just drops the coin right into the arm and made a pouty face when the coin was moving for all of a second before it disappeared. I tried SO FUCKING HARD not to laugh out loud right then. When the couple left a minute and 4 coins later and were out of earshot I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: