Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Things

1. LaGuyette: "Dude, how do you set up the Xbox? I couldn't get the wires working and I tried for like half an hour."
Me: "....You only had to switch 3 cables...red, blue, green..."
LG: "Yeah, I was seriously there for 30 mins before I got angry and gave up."
Me: "....Ok, I'll do it."

All he had to do was switch the PS3's red, blue, and green cables to the Xbox's red, blue, and green cables. Admittedly, I shoulda labeled them, but there's only like 6 combinations you can make. That takes maybe 10 mins tops.

When I went to look at the cables, he wasn't even switching the right cables.

2. PennStateGuy wasn't able to figure out how to attach his PS3 to the projector TV we have. So, we've had a PS3 in the house for weeks, but no one but him could play it.

3. We tried to enter a company talent show. Requirement for people not at HQ? Submit a video, place video on YouTube. Four weeks before we even knew about the YouTube bit, we knew we were just going to submit a video. Three weeks before the YouTube bit, I asked everyone if we even had video cameras. Two days before the due date (I had been traveling all weekends so far), people asked if anyone had a camcorder.

Oh, yeah, also, we were given very clear instructions that we had to submit it via YouTube. WestGirl replied to those instructions (to us interns thankfully) with "Does this have to go on YouTube?"

No comments: